Empowering leaders to cultivate teams and grow healthy organisations.
The Xpand Leadership Development Process is a series of seminars, workshops, and coaching initiatives that focus on four areas of human capital development: individual, team, organizational, and societal.
The process is designed to help leaders develop the skills and knowledge needed to effectively lead in today‘s complex world.
- Blueprint – Discover your true core identity through the articulation of personal “I AM” statements;
- Authentic Leadership – Unpacking the various dimensions of who an authentic leader is and how their calling, character, and competencies relate to both people and the task at hand;
- Creative Life Planning – Taking stock of my life and articulating a clear strategy towards a preferred life vision;
- Mastering Complexity – Learn how to deal with one of the greatest modern day leadership challenges of navigating the VUCA world in light of the 4th Industrial Revolution, by becoming a Human Capital investment expert;
- Personal Resilience – Dealing with the challenges of stress and burnout in a productive and meaningful way through some of the latest neuroscientific research;
- Work-Life Integration – Shifting from a work-life balance mentality to an understanding of integration… The only way in which the brain can truly function successfully;
- Emotional Agility – Understanding and utilising the neurological miracle of applied emotional capacity within all social constructs of life;
- Propensity Towards Success – Articulate your pattern for growth towards success through the five “I” considerations.
- Spiritual Intelligence – Authentically exploring the personal dimensions of identity, calling and purpose within a pluralistic world;
- Cultural Intelligence – Optimising interactions and engagements within a multi-divers world through mindfulness training;
- Innovative Problem Solving – Applying the principles of thought- and neuro-leadership in order to master complexity.
Raising Individuals in Mastery
Healthy organisations will always be the result of healthy individuals. Therefore, ensuring that every member of the team is fulfilled and engaged in their work becomes a critical aspect in every successful organisation. CCI Professional can assist with the growth and development of employees through the following, but not limited interventions:
Have you ever considered extensive personal development? How about a holistic and long term personal future plan? If any of these ideas appeal to you then we wish to encourage you to consider the Authentic Leadership Seminar developed by Xpand International. This two day seminar is ideally suited for any working professional or student whose desire is to discover their latent potential and map the way forward.
The outcomes of the seminar are to:
- Understand your history, potential and values;
- Discover your passion and develop a challenging, yet realistic perspective of your career;
- Integrate work and life in a healthy and inspiring way;
- Ensure long term success by building a support team.
The seminar consists of:
- Two intensive, full day, training sessions;
- Using the Xpand Value-Centred Leadership Scan®. The VCL Scan is the backbone tool in most of the Xpand training initiatives, having been developed and perfected during the past 25 years by Xpand International;
- Designing a long term personal development strategy;
- Growing into personal mastery by understanding your past, present and future.
A Breakdown of the 3 day seminar program:
1. Authentic leadership
- Leadership in the 21st century
- Developing character and competence
- How to handle power in a serving way
2. Discovering potential
- Learning from your own history
- Understanding your own 4 areas of intrinsic motivation
- Doing the value centred leadership scan
3. Growing into mastery
- How to define your passion
- Ensure mastering of your talents by designing your career path
- Building a realistic and challenging development program
4. Work-life integration
- Building a healthy lifestyle
- Constructing your integrated house
- Understanding your resilience profile
5. Mentoring in a professional setting
- How to build a strong support team
- 3 levels of mentoring
- Building a mentor structure in your organization
Resilience is the ability of a person to deal with challenges, change and setbacks in a healthy manner.
The outcomes of the seminar are to:
- Stay healthy, fit and motivated in times of constant change;
- Ensure that employees stay motivated, energised and get less sick;
- Prevent a burn-out;
- Get a clear picture of my strengths and weaknesses regarding my personal resilience level;
- Learn the lessons of my personal history;
- Build up self-trust and realistic optimism;
- Building a life and work style of resilience;
- Develop effective time-management;
- Develop discipline for a healthy lifestyle;
- Decide how to build motivating relationships.
The seminar consists of:
- One intensive, full day training;
- Completing the resilience scan that will assist you to discover what aspects of resilience need more development;
- Developing a personal training program to develop your most important resilience factor;
- Acquiring concrete “tools” in order to develop your personal as well as your team’s resilience.
A Breakdown of the 2 day seminar program:
- Understanding the 5 phases of burnout;
- Stop the hyperactivity, rethink my lifestyle;
- Conducting the resilience scan;
- Insight in the 7 resilience factors;
- Design my healthy training program.
What are the advantages of resilience in your life?
- Living healthy in times of constant change and challenges.
- Your emotions do not get the upper-hand in difficult situations which will help you to see things more clearly.
- Resilience has a strong and positive impact on your:
- private life and balance
- Creative and integrated solutions come more naturally instead of only seeing the problem.
- Resilience supports you in dealing with:
- negative influences
- It enables you to develop the ability to work on various tasks at the same time and to take responsibility for different areas.
- Resilience increases the joint productivity of a team
- Resilience develops your ability to deal with changes and ensure personal growth.
“Everyone of us longs to have someone believe in us. We passionately long for someone who is willing to invest their life into ours. The problem is that we live in a culture that is possessed and controlled by its own self-created schedules. Most of us are just trying to figure out how to live our own lives much less having the time to become an influence in someone else’s life.” Ron DePriest
The Blueprint is a holistic coaching process that is based on an integrated Trinitarian worldview approach. Consequently, a person is taken on a journey of self-exploration, seeking greater clarity as to how they would describe their personal eternal, internal and external realities. From this point of view a person will have a meaningful basis of engaging various relevant life questions, which include among others career, family, and social environments. The ultimate aim of the PDP is to empower an individual in order to fulfil their life calling through clarity of vision and continuous personal growth and development.
The Blueprint process is divided into five main phases or sessions. These sessions are typically spread over 10 weeks. Sessions 1 to 4 usually requires 45 minutes to an hour, while the final session requires a two hour slot.
- Eternal Reality – Concerning personal spirituality
- Internal Reality – Focussing on your unique SHAPE
- External Reality – Listening to the voices around you
- Integration – The mixing bowl
- Application – Understanding the balances of life and how to response to its call
Definition of Worldview
A commitment, a fundamental orientation of the heart, that can be expressed as a story or in a set of presuppositions (assumptions which may be true, partially true, or entirely false) which we hold (consciously or subconsciously, consistently or inconsistently) about the basic construction of reality, and that provides the foundation on which we live and move and have our being.
(Sire, 2004. The universe next door)
Each phase has a unique set of questions (individual homework), followed by a discussion with a qualified coach (contact session). The questions found within the Blueprint is by no means some wonder formula, but rather allowing the person to become more MIND-FULL of who they are through contemplation and reflection. The Blueprint process also utilises both hemispheres of the brain, in effect ensuring that the best of your life’s aspects are considered. This is achieved through left brain reasoning and critical thinking, as well as right brain creativity through the Artistic Development Plan included in the process.